Changes or Modifications of the Terms
The Website and Content Offered Therein
The Website provides basic information regarding the Company and its business, including additional content such as articles, descriptions of the Company’s properties and projects, photos, videos, audio clips, logos, charts, illustrations, photographs, maps, text, graphics, etc. Furthermore, the Website may include financial information concerning the Company and its operations (collectively, the “Content,”).
In addition, contact details, and online forms are available on the Website for Users seeking additional information or wishing to submit requests and other inquiries to the Company, including with respect to the properties displayed on the Website.
The Company makes efforts to update the Website from time to time at its sole discretion and post up-to-date and accurate information, however, such information may contain errors, be incomplete or out-of-date. The Company is not responsible for inaccuracies, outdated information, errors, or omissions in such information.
Certain parts of the Content made available on the Website originates from third parties, and the Company has no liability with respect to such information or the correctness or accuracy thereof. Features, specifications, design, or appearance of products described or displayed on the Website, including photos or images of properties or services presented on the Website are for illustration purposes only. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the information posted on the Website and the information contained in the Company's official documents, including written or oral information provided by the Company’s employees, the information available at the Company’s offices and its official documents or provided by competent and authorized employees shall prevail and be deemed correct.
Without derogating from the above, it is clarified that if any financial information is displayed on the Website, such information is correct as of the date of the financial statements from which it was derived and does not necessarily reflect the situation as of the date of publication on the Website. Financial and business information presented on the Website is provided for convenience purposes only, and the only binding information is the official information reported by the Company in its official filings with the Israeli Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The general information provided on the Website does not intend to contradict or replace other reporting obligations pursuant to the Securities Law.
The Content provided on this Website may contain forecasts, estimates, assessments, and other information relating to the Company, its assets, or future events and affairs, the realization of which is uncertain and beyond the Company’s control (i.e., forecast and assessments). The main facts and data used as a basis for such information are relating to the current status of the Company and its businesses, facts and data relating to the business areas in which the Company operates, as well as macroeconomic and other facts and data known to the Company at the time hereof. Such Forecast information does not constitute a fact and is based solely on the Company's subjective assessments, and there is no certainty or assurance that it will actually be executed. The materialization or non-materialization of forecasts and assessments will be affected, inter alia, by risk factors involved in the Company’s operations, as well as by developments in the general environment and external factors affecting the Company’s operations, which cannot be pre-estimated and are beyond the Company’s control. The Company’s actual future results and achievements may materially differ from those presented on this Website. The Company does not undertake to update or correct such estimates or assessments to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of publication thereof, nor does it undertake to update this Website.
The Content may include advertisements and promotional information related to the Company's or third parties' business operation, and such promotional content (similar to any other information presented on the Website) may be inaccurate or out-of-date. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the Company is not responsible for any third parties' promotional information displayed on the Website.
No Professional Advice or Offer
It is hereby clarified that the Content and any information presented on the Website are offered for general and informative purposes only and do not constitute professional advice, recommendation, opinion, encouragement, or solicitation to buy or sell securities or products of the Company or any of its group members, or to provide any service or investment, and the User is therefore acknowledges and agrees that any reliance upon the Content including anystatements, opinions, advice or any other information presented on the Website is made at the User’s sole discretion and responsibility. Any investment decision must be based on professional advice .
Users' Obligations and Limitation of Use
- The right to use the Website and the Content is granted solely for the User’s personal and non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to use the Website and the Content for commercial or personal gain purposes, and the User may not copy, distribute or reproduce any part of the Website and the Content or use, modify, or integrate the Website and the Content into another website, or create derivative works. It is clarified that the Content cannot be displayed online or on any other platform, without obtaining the Company’s prior written consent and subject to the terms of such consent, if granted.
- The User undertakes not to link to the Website or use the Website to upload, download, distribute, publish or transmit: (a) information or other material that violates or promotes activities that violate any rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights and any other proprietary rights; (b) information or other material that is prohibited for publication or use as it constitutes a threat, harm, insult, slander, defamation, racism or inappropriate content; (c) information or other material that includes a virus or other software that may damage the Company's or third parties' computer systems, or restrict or prevent others from using the Website; (d) information or other material that contains advertising of any kind without the Company's prior written permission.
- The User undertakes not to bypass, shut down, or interfere with the security and proper operation of the Website, nor make any changes or interfere with the source code of the Website and the Content, or upload software programs or any applications that may harm or cause damage to the Company or third parties.
- The User is aware of the internet network limitations in terms of online information security and releases the Company from any liability in this regard.
- The User undertakes not to cause any damage to the Company's or third-party's systems in a manner that may restrict or prevent others from using the Website.
- The User undertakes not to collect any information, including personal information from the Website, either by electronic or other means, by hacking or mining, including for unauthorized mailing, or using electronic hacking tools or other means, including scripts.
Without prejudice to any other right of the Company, in case the Company suspects or deems that the User's use of the Website is inconsistent with these Terms or applicable law, the Company may monitor the User's use of the Website, deny the User's access to the Website, or disclose information regarding the User's behavior on the Website to third parties that can demonstrate, to the Company’s satisfaction, that they have been affected by the User's infringements, as well as such other actions as the Company deems appropriate in order to protect its property, rights, and third-party rights.
Intellectual Property and Copyrights
The Website and the Content , including designs, trademarks or tradenames, logos, photos and software programs contained therein, and all intellectual property rights therein, are the property of the Company or third parties, and are presented for the User’s personal and non-commercial use, subject to the terms hereof. The User may not remove or obscure any copyright notices displayed on the Website or signs indicating such rights.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Company is not responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage resulting from the access to or use of the Website or inability to access or use the Website , based on either contract or tort. The Company is not responsible for any damage to the User's computer, equipment, or any other property, caused inter alia due to "viruses," software applications, or as a result of accessing, browsing, or using the Website, as well as downloading information from the Website, nor for computer troubleshooting.
The Company cannot control or supervise, and is not responsible for, any information or posted notices, if any, made by other users or third parties through the Website, including, inter alia, links to websites or publications of third parties and Users.
The Company provides no guarantee that the Website will always be available, its operation will be uninterrupted or will always work without any interruptions, errors, or defects. The Company shall not be held responsible for such disruptions, nor shall it be responsible for discrepancies to the User regarding the quality, nature, and extent of the iContent (including its delivery method), direct or indirect, consequential, or other losses and damages caused to the User or any third party in connection with such disruptions or suspension of certain services offered through the Website, for any reason whatsoever.
The User undertakes to hold harmless and indemnify the Company, its directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, and anyone acting on behalf of or for the Company, for any claim, damage, injury, loss, or expense of any kind incurred by them due to breach of these Terms or applicable law by the User.
Website Availability and Modifications
The Company reserves the right to modify, update, make changes to the Website or the Content, and to cease the Website operations, in whole or in part, including the services offered therein, at any time, either for a limited period or permanently, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to grant access to the Website or any part thereof to any User, at its sole discretion.
- The Company may assign its rights hereunder to any third-party as it deems fit and without any obligation to provide a notice.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. You hereby agree to resolve any dispute you have exclusively with the competent court in Tel-Aviv, Israel.