[Last Updated: 9/12/2022]
Information Collected by the Company and the Use of such Information
When You browse and use the Website, the Company may collect the following types of information:
- Information that does not personally identify Users , i.e., anonymous data. Such information may include usage aggregated data and technical data transmitted by the User's device, such as type of device, type of browser, operating system, language, and statistical data related to the User’s use of the Website, including date and time of use, length and frequency of use, history of use and pages viewed, including pages linking Users to the Website. The Company uses this information to operate and maintain the Website, to analyze trends and traffic patterns, and to segment and improve the Website performance, the Website's content, and user experience for statistical and internal analysis purposes and to improve the Company’s services.
- Information that can identify users (identifiable data), i.e., information that enables User's identification or information that requires a reasonable effort to identify a User (“Personal Data”), as follows:
When You visit the Website, the Company may collect online identifiers such as IP addresses. The Company may collect such information independently or through service providers acting on its behalf, including by using “cookies”. The Company uses online identifiers to operate and maintain the Website, analyze trends and traffic patterns, and segment and improve the Website performance, the Website's content, and user experience. In addition, the Company may use further use this information for Website security purposes.
Data Collected When You Contact the Company
If the User chooses to contact the Company through any means of communication made available by the Company to (including email, call center or online contact forms available on the Website), the User will be asked to provide contact information such as name, email address, phone number and the content of the message. The User may also voluntarily provide the Company’s service representatives with additional information, at the User’s discretion . The Company will use this information to respond to the User’s inquiry and provide the information or service required by the User, and to deliver from time-to-time relevant offers, including marketing offers. The Company may share the User's information to its applicable companies Group and anyone acting on their behalf if the User’s message is relevant to these companies.
Subscription to Mailing Lists and Marketing Materials
The Company may offer Users, either on the Website or its other communication channels, the option to subscribe to its mailing list, newsletter and other marketing materials on various media platforms. To subscribe, Users will be asked to provider their email address, phone number, and full name. Subscription to such marketing messages is subject to obtaining the User’s consent, including by actively providing information through the dedicated form available on the Website or other means. However, the Company reserves the right to send marketing messages even without obtaining such prior active consent, subject to applicable law (i.e., if you contact us, we have legitimate interest to send you materials related to the service you were interested in). The Company will use this information to send the marketing emails, information and materials to which the User subscribed. Any User wishing to be removed from the Company’s mailing list may do so using the "unsubscribe" link made available in such marketing messages.
The Company does not cross-reference Personal Data provided voluntarily by the User with non-personal data collected by the Company.
How Does the Company Collect Information
The Company may collect the above information using the following means:
- Automatically, through the use of technologies like “cookies” and/or other monitoring tools of third parties.
- Information provided to the Company by the User voluntarily; e.g. when contacting the Company or subscribing to emails.
Use of "Cookies" and Tracking Technologies
When you browse the Website, the Company may use technologies and monitoring tools such as cookies, pixels, and web beacons. These monitoring tools contain files used to monitor user activity on the Website, collect statistics on the number of visitors to the Website, ensure the Website security, and for customized advertising. These tools may enable automatic collection of data, including Personal Data, such as IP address, as well as website visit duration, operating system version, type of browser and more.
The table below elaborates the monitoring tools used by the Company on the Website:
Purpose of Use
Google Analytics Google DoubleClick
Statistical analysis, operation and advertising, including customized advertising
For further information about the use of Google’s technologies and monitoring tools , you are advised to visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en.
Advertising, including customized advertising
Operation and advertising, including customized advertising
Termination of Data Collection through Cookies (Opt Out)
The User may opt out data collection through cookies (other than information that is necessary for the Website operation and security) by changing the browser settings. Please note that if You choose to block or remove cookies, some services on the Website may not be accessible and/or your experience on the Website may be limited.
Please find in the links below information that may assist you:
Type of Browser
Information on Opting Out of Cookies
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Company does not share your Personal Data collected about You when You use the Website or the services offered by the Company, other than in the following cases:
- The Company may share the information collected from or about the User under a statutory duty or power, pursuant to the order of a competent authority or court order, and as a result of any dispute, claim, action, demand or legal proceedings conducted between the User or whom on its behalf, and the Company or whom on its behalf, or if the Company believes that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent damage to third-party property or injury to a third party, other users, the Company’s employees or customers, or to prevent other injury or damage at the Company’s discretion.
- The Company may disclose information to its suppliers, service provides, and subcontractors providing services to the Company (such as providers of marketing and storage services, servers, customer service, online platform providers, development functions, improvement, service, and support, etc.).
- The Company may disclose information about the User, subject to the User’s consent. When the Company shares such information with third parties, with the consent or at the request of the User, such information is subject to the privacy policies of such third parties, and the Company is not responsible for any use made by such third parties.
- Subject to applicable law, the Company may share your information with its affiliates, including information about your interest in the properties managed by the companies of the Group, and may also share such information with third parties as part of the transfer or assignment of its business (in whole or in part),subsidiaries or affiliates, reorganization, merger, joint ventures and other transactions related to its business (including during negotiations on such transactions) and for the continued provision of services by third parties, subject to the third party recipient’s obligation to use the information in accordance with the restrictions applicable to the Company.
Data Security and Transfer Outside Israel
The Company makes efforts to keep the User’s Personal Data confidential and uses accepted security methods to mitigate the risk of hacking or unauthorized use of data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, absolute protection cannot be guaranteed, and the Company’s systems may suffer security breaches and intrusions. Subject to the Company’s obligations under applicable law, the Company does not warrant that the Website nor the Company’s systems will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein. The Company may process or store Personal Data both in Israel and other countries. The User acknowledges that by using the Website or the services, his Personal Data may be transferred, stored, and processed in the Company’s servers located outside of Israel. Personal Data may only be transferred abroad in accordance with applicable law.
Third Party Websites
The Company respects your privacy and your right to control your Personal Data.
You may request to access to your Personal Data stored by the Company by sending a written request to [email protected]. If You find your Personal Data is incorrect or out of date, You may ask the Company to correct or remove it.
If You are not interested in receiving marketing communications, You may at any time notify the Company with the Contact Information below or in such communications at your choice. Moreover, if the information retained by the Company is used for direct marketing (meaning personally contact you based on one or more personal characteristics in accordance with the Protection of Privacy Law), You may request in writing that the relevant information will be deleted.
Please note that after your request to be removed from the marketing list, the Company will cease sending you marketing materials, but will continue to send you communications that are necessary for the service (e.g., a reply to your message). It is clarified that information that is necessary for the Company to carry out its business, including records of commercial and other activities performed by You in connection with the Company’s business activities, will continue to be kept by the Company in accordance with applicable law, but will no longer be used to contact You for marketing messages.
When You make a request to update, view or delete such data and to protect user privacy, the Company may ask you to provide certain information for identification purposes prior to replying to or accepting the request.
Age Limitation and Eligibility
The use of the Company’s Website is intended for adults over the age of 18 only. If You are not above the age of 18, or if You are not legally competent, You are required not to use the Website and the services offered by the Company nor provide any information to the Company. If the Company becomes aware of the collection of sensitive information from a minor under the age of 16 (except if such information is provided by an authorized person, including a guardian or a parent), the Company will conduct its best efforts to immediately delete such information. If You are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and You have concerns that his sensitive information has been unlawfully collected, please contact the Company at: [email protected].