Ramat Gan, October 1, 2020
For the attention of For the attention of
The Securities Authority The Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange
Re: Immediate report regarding the results of an issue to the public pursuant to the shelf offering report of September 29, 2020, which was published pursuant to the shelf prospectus dated May 15, 2019 (bearing the date May 16, 2019)
Pursuant to Section 30 of the Securities Law, 5728-1968, and to the Securities Regulations (Notification of the Results of an Offering in a Prospectus), 5730 – 1969, the Company is honored to announce hereby the results of the issuance pursuant to the Company's shelf offering report of September 29, 2020 (hereinafter: "The shelf offering report"), which was published pursuant to the shelf prospectus dated May 15, 2019 (bearing the date May 16, 2019).
1. The Company offered securities to the public within the framework of the shelf offering report, as follows:
Up to NIS 27,500,000 regular shares in the Company, registered nominally, of par value NIS 1 each (hereinafter: "Regular shares"), by way of a uniform offering, as stated in the Securities Regulations (The Manner of the Offering of Securities to the Public), 5767-2007, in 275,000 units by way of a tender on the price of the unit, where the composition of each unit and the price thereof are as follows (hereinafter: "The units"):
100 Regular shares at a minimum price of NIS 14.45 per share NIS 1,445
Total minimal price per unit NIS 1,445
And all of which as set forth in the shelf offering report.
2. In advance of the publication of the shelf offering report, the Company received notification from the controlling interest in the Company, Alony Hetz Properties and Investments Ltd. (hereinafter: "Alony Hetz"), that it intended to order 22,000,000 regular shares in the tender, at a price of not less than NIS 15.5 per share.
3. The following are the results of the tender to the public, which was held on October 1, 2020:
3.1 Within the framework of the tender to the public, 89 orders for the acquisition of 291,571 units, with an overall monetary value of approximately NIS 424.2 million were received.
3.2 The price per unit that was set in the tender is NIS 1,455 (hereinafter: "The uniform price").
3.3 The allocation of the units in the tender was done in accordance with the provisions of Section 2.12 of the shelf offering report, as follows:
3.3.1 72 orders for the acquisition of 263,708 units, in which a price was denoted that was higher than the uniform price, which were met in full.
3.3.2 2 orders for the acquisition of 13,756 units, in which a price was denoted that was the same as the uniform price, which were met partially, such that each party placing an order at the uniform price will receive approximately 82% of their order, and in total 11,292 units will be allocated.
3.3.3 15 orders for the acquisition of 14,017 units, in which a price was denoted that was lower than the uniform price, which have not been met.
3.4 The offering of the units was not secured by underwriting.
4. In light of the aforesaid, the Company will issue 27,500,000 regular shares to the public.
5. The overall, gross, consideration that will be received by the Company in respect of the issue amounts to approximately NIS 400.1 million.
Amot Investments Ltd.
By Judith Zynger, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
and Chief Financial Officer and
Osnat Hochman-Gerhard, Legal Counsel