2 Harokmim Street , Holon
The tower was built on an 11-dunam garden. In its western part, the Campus offers a beautiful plaza with shaded seating areas and an impressive entrance to the building lobby. On the other side of the lot, there is an impressive eucalyptus grove designed for conservation that forms the infrastructure for the development of a unique green garden that surrounds the tower on all sides.
Amot Holon is one of the only projects in Israel that was awarded the American LEED Platinum certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), aiming to create global leadership in environmental planning and design.
The Amot campus boasts a particularly high, impressive entrance lobby, luxurious restrooms, fast, innovative elevators and a green garden that is integrated with the lobby, imparting a relaxed environment.
The project also features two spectacular roof terraces, each spreading over 1,000 sqm; they create a unique work atmosphere, enabling tenants to celebrate social events and raise a glass opposite the park or sea view.
Amot Campus is ideally located in the heart of Holon's developing business district, on the corner of Jerusalem Blvd. and Derech Hamelacha streets. The Campus is located on a major industry and commerce axis, with direct access to Highways 44, 4, 1 and Ayalon Highway, minutes from Ben Gurion Airport and Tel Aviv. Numerous urban and intercity public transportation lines stop near the Campus, in addition to a Light Rail station that is built next to the campus on Jerusalem Boulevard, right at the entrance to the Tower's lobby.
Currently, a metro plan that will connect the Tel Aviv metropolis to the more remote suburbs: Kfar Saba, Raanana, East Rosh Ha'Ayin and South Rehovot has been approved and kicked off. The M1 and M2 line intersection is planned in close proximity to the Campus, and will enable quick, direct access to the project via innovative transportation routes (north-south, east-west).
The Amot Campus was designed based on the concept that an innovative, high-quality work environment is essential for maintaining employee satisfaction and productivity.
Office floors include:
- 10 passenger elevators for visitors arriving from the park and lobby levels to the office floors
- 4 passenger elevators for visitors arriving from the parking levels to the park and lobby levels
- Luxurious restrooms in the public area on each floor
- 2 protected spaces on each floor
- Spacious floor areas, ranging from 2,600-3,600 sqm on each floor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum natural light with double skin facades
- All office floors are highly spacious with high ceilings (floor-ceiling height is 4 meters)
- Advanced, luxurious gym
- Picnic tables and seating area
- Hundreds of bicycle parking spaces in an innovative structure
- Hotel-standard wardrobes and lockers
- Lobby services, seating and hospitality areas
- Cafes, restaurants, and bars
- Rooftop yoga deck
- Spacious, lush green garden with trees, lawns, and quiet water pools
- Roof garden above the cafes and restaurants with sports and leisure facilities
What's in here
What's in here
Ministry of Interior
Israel Postal Company
Design Museum Holon
The Israel Childrens Museum
Holon Industrial Area
Golda, Asi, Od Falafel
Udi Meiri, Lachmanina Holon
The House of The Turtle, Oscar Wilde Holon
Hummus Hassouni, Hamim VeTaim
Pizza Holon, Pninat HaPizza, Cafe Gan Sipur
Bola Bowling, Lincoln Billiard Holon
Yamit 2000, Holon Ice Hall
Gan Sipur Park, Japanese Garden
HaKaktusim Garden, HaEtz HaTalui Park
Shimon Peres Park, La Park
Alon Holon High School
ORT Holon, Hess School
HaTavor School, Kugel High School
Kiryat Sharet Center